Before You Buy
Mar 10, 2017
Promotional Products Have Power
Choose the Right Product for Your Target Audience!
Lori Garland – New ADventure Design & Marketing
EXAMPLE: Non-profit group gets an 18% response on contribution mailing. Same group, same mailing and they add Personalized address labels and the response rate jumps to 35%. The cost of the labels is a few cents and they almost double their return.
Before purchasing a giveaway:
1) Know your Target Market
2) Know your Budget
3) Understand the Purpose of Your Marketing Campaign
4) Ask Around for a Vendor Whom You can Trust and Build a Relationship
5) Decide on a time for the giveaway: tradeshow, event, time of year……..
Suggestions on Giveaways:
· You want your giveaway to be something that will be used where your target audience does the decision making about your product/service.
· Differentiate Yourself from your competition and use your give away to do just that.
· Always consider golf related items – a lot of business is done on the golf course.
· PERSONALIZE IT! - A lot of items can have your logo and also have the individuals name added to it. People like and keep things with their names on it.
· Give something with a shelf life. Hard Candy, Water Bottles are open, used and tossed. Use items that are useful to your target market for a while.
· Consider American Made and Eco-Friendly or Research current trends (or consult your marketing expert) for your target market.
Need more help or have questions? Give us a call at 301-310-4102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org